Your privacy is very important to Global Tickets and we understand how important it is to you.
If you do not agree to Global Tickets' Terms & Conditions For User Access and/or do not consent to such collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and information, please exit this Website, mobile site and mobile application(s).
We utilise support and other functions, which may require the transfer of your personal data to and from other countries from time to time, both within and outside of Singapore. Please note that by using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, you are agreeing that your data may be sent to and processed in other countries with varying data protection laws. If you have any questions or comments on this, please contact Global Tickets by writing to email@example.com .
The Global Tickets website www.globaltickets.sg ; the mobile site, its mobile application(s) and the AXS Store.
What personal information does Global Tickets collect?
Global Tickets may collect identifying information from you when you utilize the Global Tickets website, mobile site and mobile applications:
· Your name, date of birth, residential address, telephone numbers, email address, bank account / credit card / debit or charge card information and preferred method of payment and booking details;
· When you book online, order products or services, Global Tickets will collect your billing information, transaction and credit information;
· If you apply for membership in the Global Tickets site, Global Tickets will collect the personal information requested on the application;
· Global Tickets may also ask you to provide information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with its products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further services or information about its products and services; and
· Tracking statistical information collected as you navigate through our sites such as traffic hits. This is stored purely for analytical purposes, and is entirely anonymous.
The Personal data and information collected above is voluntary and optional. However, failure to furnish the required Personal data and information may result in Global Tickets not being able to (a) process the relevant order ticket request or transactions; (b) provide all or part(s) of the products, facilities and/or services as described above that Global Tickets is providing to you in a continuous manner; (c) provide the products, goods, facilities and/or services to the extent as stated in the promotional materials of Global Tickets and/ or by show/event organizers, Promoters and Venue Owners; and (d) provide any of the new products, goods, facilities and/or services that may be offered by Global Tickets and/or show/event organizers, Promoters and Venue Owners from time to time.
How does Global Tickets use personal information?
Global Tickets uses the personal information we collect from you to help us understand your needs and to help us provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· To process and analyse your personal data and information to assess what special offers and services we can offer you;
· To respond to your enquiries and to communicate with you via SMS, phone calls, emails, faxes, mails and/or any other appropriate communication channels and media;
· For our administrative purposes including but not limited to processing your request on purchasing our product(s) and service(s) and confirm your purchases;
· To promote the products, goods, facilities, programs, services, loyalty incentives, and/or such other activities as you may have requested and /or may be offering Global Tickets, business partners and show/event organizers, Promoters and Venue Owners;
· To inform you of any changes or updates to our products, goods, facilities, programs, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you;
· To prevent and detect fraudulent transaction(s);
· To conduct internal activities, including but not limited to improving our products and services;
· Checkout reminder and assistance services. When you use our website, mobile site and mobile applications to search for events, the details of your searches and your email address may be collected as you fill in the Buyer’s/Member’s Details section We may contact you using these details to remind you to complete your booking and/or offer our assistance (in case, for instance, you were suffering from technical difficulties).
This is an optional service. You can choose not to receive these emails at any time by following the link at the bottom of each such email.
Global Tickets uses the personal information we collect from you for other legitimate business activities and/or purposes which Global Tickets reasonably deem fit. Please note that when you provide personal information online, you may indicate that you do not want to receive direct marketing materials from Global Tickets or any other company.
Does Global Tickets share my personal information with anyone else?
Global Tickets may send identifiable personal information about you to other companies or people:
· To share the information with our affiliates and with selected marketing partners, to enable them to send you promotional materials about products or services;
· To disclose your personal information to our consultants, vendors and third party service providers (including any third party service provider which hosts or manages data from this Website; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Website; lawyers; auditors; and any other agents or subcontractors acting on our behalf), government or regulatory authorities, any person under a duty of confidentiality to Global Tickets, and/or business partners, Venue Owners or Promoters, to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
Correcting or updating your personal information or marketing preferences
If you believe that any personal information Global Tickets is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to change your preferences regarding marketing promotions, please contact Global Tickets as soon as possible by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data and information, you may request access to or make corrections to your personal data and information subject to some exceptions allowed by law. However Global Tickets has the right to refuse your request to access/make correction in the manner provided in The Act such as where expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be violated, amongst other reasons.
Global Tickets cannot distinguish the age of persons who access and use its website, mobile site and mobile applications. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided Global Tickets with Personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Global Tickets to remove the relevant Personal Data and unsubscribe them.
Global Tickets is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, any of your personal information, Global Tickets has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects. In order to protect the security of your data, Global Tickets uses encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive personal data such as credit card information.
In the event that the personal data and information is not required for any reasonable business or legal purposes, such personal data and information will be deleted, as reasonable or we will render such personal data unidentifiable according to our data retention policies.
We will occasionally inform you about our special offers and new services via your e-mail address. You only receive our newsletters after subscribing.
Links to other website, mobile site and mobile applications
A cookie is a piece of text placed on your computer’s hard drive to help analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
However, certain features of this website, mobile site and mobile applications will not be available to you if you reject the cookies.
Contact Global Tickets
Last updated 26 Feburary 2015