TERMS AND CONDITION OF USER ACCESS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions For User Access carefully before you commence accessing this Site.
1. Global Tickets is providing you, as a User of this Website, access to and use of the services available on or through this Website conditional upon acceptance of our Terms & Conditions For User Access.
3. When you access our Website, you agree to have accepted and be bound by the Terms & Conditions For User Access, which may be revised and amended at our absolute discretion at any time with or without prior notice.
4. You agree to be fully responsible to acquaint yourself with any changes, additions or deletions made to the Terms and Conditions For User Access of this Website.
6. By using this Site, purchasing any Products from us or our Affiliates and/or use any of the Services offered through this Site, you hereby agree that Singapore law shall govern these Terms & Conditions For User Access and your access and/or use of the services available on or through this Website, and you also hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
The following terms have the following meaning:
“Affiliates” means persons, companies, or organizations, who have commercial or business connections with Global Tickets;
“Content” means all information and material included on our Website;
“Member” means any registered Users of our Website;
“Site” or “Website” or means www.globaltickets.sg;
“Products” means any goods, merchandise, and/or any other commodities made available for purchase on our Website;
“Services” means any services provided by our Website;
“Users” means any persons who access or log on to our Website;
“We”, “us”, “our” or “Global Tickets” represents 2B EZ Global Ticketing Pte. Ltd., its subsidiary companies, franchisees, licensees and assignees.
1. You agree to use our information and services for lawful purposes only.
2. Access to and use of the services available on or through this Website is conditional upon acceptance of these Terms & Conditions For User Access.
4. All ticket sales are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales in this Website and on printed tickets.
5. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions For User Access and/or do not consent to such use and disclosure of your personal information, please stop accessing or using the services available on or through this Website immediately.
6. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Products and Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
7. We may also impose limits on certain features and services, or restrict your access to all or any part of our services without notice or liability.
1. All Contents are provided by Global Tickets, on “as-is” and “as-available” basis. The information and materials contained in this Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics and hyperlinks, are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis.
2. Global Tickets makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our Website or the information, content, materials or the merchantability or fitness for a particular product, service or merchandise, its purpose or non-infringement included on our Website, whether it is provided by us and/or our Affiliates.
3. You expressly agree to use our Website at your sole risk.
4. Global Tickets does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of, and expressly disclaims any and all responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any errors or omissions in, all such information and materials.
5. We do not give any warranty of any kind (whether implied, express, statutory or otherwise), including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, in conjunction with the information and materials on this website, and hereby disclaims all such warranties.
Exclusion of Liability
1. Global Tickets shall not be liable for any damages, loss or expense (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages), or any economic or financial loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunities, loss of goodwill or cost of cover) in connection with:
2. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such other websites, and any use of or access to such websites is at your sole risk. This clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. You hereby agree that Singapore law shall govern these Terms & Conditions of Access For User and your access and/or use of the services available on or through this Website.
2. You also hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
Definition of Terms of Ticket Sales:
In the Conditions of Ticket Sales, the following terms shall have the respective meanings specified below unless the context otherwise requires:
“Buyer” means the person or legal entity identified in the Order as the purchaser of Products.
"Event" means show including concert and musical, screening, performance, exhibition, conference, seminar, or other product or service for which Tickets of such are available for order and purchase on this Site.
"Order" means an order placed online at the Site by a Buyer with Global Tickets, for Tickets in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales.
“Products” means any goods, merchandise, and any other commodities, including Tickets made available for order and purchase on this Site.
"Promoter" means the person or entity operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the Event for which Tickets are being ordered.
“Site” means www.globaltickets.sg
"Tickets" means tickets in any form or medium designated by Global Tickets, for admission to Events, for which Global Tickets has made available for order and purchase on this Site.
"Venue" means the place, location, vehicle or craft in which the Event will be held.
"Venue Owner" means the operator, manager or owner of the Venue.
“We”, “us”, “our” or “Global Tickets” means 2B EZ Global Ticketing Pte Ltd
Conditions of Ticket Sales:
1. All Tickets are sold by Global Tickets as agent for and on behalf of the Venue Owner and/or Promoter.
2. By ordering Tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales. All orders are subject to availability and Global Tickets reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
3. Buyers aged less than 18 years should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets and Products from this Site. By transacting on this Site, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand and are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales.
4. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Global Tickets, Venue Owner and Promoter each reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been exchanged or transferred and to deny any such Ticket Holder admission into the Venue.
5. Resale of Tickets is strictly prohibited. Global Tickets, Venue Owner or Promoter each reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder admission into the Venue.
6. Global Tickets has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue or the management of the Event. Global Tickets, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the gross negligence of Global Tickets), loss or damage however caused while in the Venue nor are liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation but subject to Conditions of Ticket Sales 7(a) to 7(i) below, cancellation or postponement of the Event. Any other refunds shall be made only at the Venue Owner’s or Promoter's sole discretion and strictly on the Venue Owner’s/Promoter's account.
7. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Conditions of Ticket Sales 7(a) to 7(i) below.
(a) Booking fees and all handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
(b) If an Event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Notice or a Cancellation Notice (collectively, the "Notices" or individually, a "Notice") respectively shall be placed in the media by the Venue Owner, Promoter or Global Tickets.
(c) Any refund made by Global Tickets shall only be limited to sums held by Global Tickets for the Venue Owner or Promoter as authorised by the prior written agreement of the Venue Owner or Promoter. The applicable amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis ("Pro-rated Sum") in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Global Tickets after deduction of all sums due from Venue Owner or Promoter to Global Tickets ("Venue Owner’s or Promoter's Payments") and the ticket price paid by the Ticket Holder. Global Tickets shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Sum under any circumstances. Global Tickets shall not be liable and is under no obligation to make any refund at all in the event that the Venue Owner or Promoter did not pay in advance the said sums to Global Tickets or where Global Tickets is not or is no longer holding any Venue Owner’s or Promoter’s Payments.
(d) The Venue Owner or Promoter shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder could request a refund.
(e) If a request for a refund is made within one month after the date of a Notice and within the period stipulated in Condition 7(d), no administrative fee will be charged pursuant to such a request.
(f) If a request for a refund is made between one month and six months (inclusive) after the date of a Notice and within the period stipulated in Condition 7(d), any refund made pursuant to such a request shall be charged a 20% administrative fee on the value of the Ticket(s), subject to a maximum sum represented by the Pro-rated Sum.
(g) No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six months from the date of a Notice. Such sums not refunded shall be dealt with at Global Tickets' sole discretion.
(h) In the event of cancellation, refunds for all tickets purchased with credit cards shall automatically be made to the credit card accounts with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and Conditions of Ticket Sales 7(i) below shall apply.
(i) Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded in cash or cheques. Such refunds will have to be made at Global Tickets Main Office located at 11 Sims Drive #06-03 SCN Centre Singapore 387385. The full stub of the original Tickets must be produced in good condition by the Ticket Holders to claim refunds. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
8. Identification documents such as Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be presented as proofs to obtain discounts (where applicable) and for admission into the Venue.
9. All Tickets must be collected at the locations and within the time periods stipulated in accordance to your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
10. Tickets purchased from Global Tickets are to be produced for admission into the Venue.
11. Admission to the Venue will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
12. Latecomers are required to await admission until a convenient interval during the Event is available for entry into the Venue.
13. Entry to the Venue may be subject to age restrictions specified in the Site or in publicity media for the Event. Children aged at and above the specified minimum age will require Tickets for admission into the Venue. Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Event advertisements or announcements. No refunds will be made on the basis that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
14. The Venue Owner/Promoter reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission or evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate or poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
15. Photography, audio or video recording is strictly prohibited during the Event unless otherwise stated by the Venue Owner/ Promoter.
16. Smoking or consumption of food and drinks is strictly prohibited within the Venue unless otherwise stated by the Venue Owner and/or Promoter.
17. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to make any alteration to the advertised Event details including but not limiting to adding, withdrawing or substituting artistes and/or varying advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
19. The Venue Owner/Promoter reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
20. The Venue Owner, Promoter and/or Global Tickets may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
21. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
22. Any complaints regarding the Event, including but not limiting to cancellation, claims, refunds or postponement shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
23. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.